Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Too Many Thoughts

So many thoughts and so many ideas for a post so I figure I'll choose one now and then get to another one later this week.  I just looked at my list for the first time in a month or so, I pretty much know what's on my list (because duh I made it), but haven't read the whole thing recently.

The exciting thing is that I realized that I can officially cross off #17 from my list.  I presented in February at the AFLV conference, which is funny because 10 days later we did the same presentation as a webinar.  This was an intentional plan but the team I presented with realize how hard it can be to adapt an in person presentation to a webinar.  The friends I did this with and I are much interactive presenters so not being able to see faces, ask questions and get feedback was HARD!  Good experience but glad they are over!

I also got notified this week that I was selected to facilitate at Phi Mu's IMPACT, which is right before our convention.  That means I get to cross another thing off the list!  So excited for this experience, even if I won't be staying for the entire convention being there for part of it will be amazing.



Ok enough for tonight. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment