Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finally doing it.

So I spent a fun, and very rainy weekend with this thing pet, Catcher.  I love her but sometimes she is high maintenance and wouldn't even go out in the rain to use the bathroom.  I do have to say that since there were people over hanging out Friday night she definitely stayed up past her bedtime and then slept most of Saturday morning which was nice!



Ok seriously I've finally broken down and am going to do it...I've started reading "Hunger Games." 


I even asked my favorite librarian aunt for her opinion on reading it, as she was the one who a couple of years ago got me to finally read this and I loved it!


Her opinion on Hunger Games was not overwhelming but after the movie came out this weekend, I got notified that the library had the copy I requested waiting for me, so I dove in last night with the idea that I'd read the first one and if I like it enough I'll read the other two and if I didn't I won't.  Seems easy enough.  So I'm about 3 chapters in and the jury is still out, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment