Friday, April 13, 2012

Just What the Dr. Ordered

Sometimes a weekend away is what the doctor ordered.  I had a great weekend last weekend hanging out in Charlotte with my cousins, who I hadn't seen in like a year, my bad, but it's always a good time when we get together!  Lots of wine, good food and playing cards.  The best part was getting to hang out with this little one.   


I love kids but never know how they are going to react to people they don't see often, but this little one and I hit it right off again!  I had a blast running around town all weekend and getting to catch up.  This was her Easter outfit right before we went to brunch, how cute, I do think she enjoyed the escalator at our brunch location more than food itself!

As I count down to the end of the semester...2 weeks until finals start.....one of the biggest events left is Spring Weekend.  This is an ALL campus event and really just means I'm working around campus most of the weekend.  Had this conversation with a good friend of mine who is also in higher ed...all higher ed friends will appreciate this. 

OK off to work some more, by work I really mean wander aimlessly and see what's going on with Oozeball and various other happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment