Monday, November 18, 2013

The Incident

So I've been sitting on this one for awhile, which seems to be the story of my blog posts.  In the meantime I also had to change phones so lost the pictures I wanted to share and haven't figured out how to get them back off the old phone yet.

Either way, I had an incident....one that I'm not proud of.  I now park in an underground parking garage and it has this huge concrete poles all over the place.  Well I pulled into the garage one day and wasn't going very fast (obviously) but must have been looking around the corner for a spot and cut the turn too close. Needless to say the concrete pole was no match for my little Sentra. 

So sad day when I dropped it at the body shop and they said it was done, they were right, I had destroyed the door so badly that the insurance company totaled the Sentra :-/  I'm still pretty bummed as the Sentra was the first car I ever bought, had been with me for 11 years and 2 major moves, first to VA and then back to her home in CT.

On the bright side, I didn't get hurt, no one else got hurt, but nothing like having to buy a new house and a car in the same summer right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment