Saturday, January 14, 2012

Revisiting Ritual

I got the best present in the mail on Thursday, one that I wasn't expecting this week....it's a copy of the Phi Mu Ritual book.  Phi Mu is very protective of their ritual book, which I appreciate but since I don't currently work with a collegiate chapter of theirs, it's been hard for me to get my hands on, but after a conversation with our wonderful National President, I was able to borrow one to read. 



If you know me at all, you know that I always read before going to bed, so you know what my reading was Thursday night....yup, I read the ritual book.  It's been awhile since I have been fortunate enough to go through a Phi Mu ritual so it's been fun reading this and realizing that I remember more than I thought.  This is definitely something that's on my 32 list and I am glad that I have had this wonderful opportunity and plan on taking full advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment