Sunday, January 29, 2012

Staying Motivated

So it's beginning to happen yet again, I'm losing motivation to really stick with changed eating habits.  Please tell me why it happens why I allow it to happen, about 3-4 weeks in every time. I have not totally fallen off the wagon but I definitely don't have the motivation I did when I first started.


Work has gotten busy again with the return of the students so obviously I have been busy there, but it hasn't been the meals, but the other things in between meals that I feel are throwing me off.   I am happy with losing 0.6 lb last week in the midst of sorority recruitment, but I want more this next week and know it's going to take an effort.

I know it's about making better choices and I've decided that TODAY I am going to work on that. It's one of the first days in awhile that I am home, without any plans and no work so I am going to plan meals and cook for the week because I know if I have stuff ready to go things will be easier! 

My other goal for the week is to get to the gym/get a workout in at least 5 days, including 2 days of lifting and 3-5 days of cardio for at least 30 minutes.  The good thing is that I got a run/walk in on Friday and then lifted and did cardio Saturday so I have 3 more trips in the next 5 days!

How do you stay motivated to eat healthy and keep on a good track?

1 comment:

  1. Check out pinterest for recipe and prep ahead meal ideas! Go Kate!

    ReplyDelete